1. It’s 6:46 am. I arrived at the hospital super early this morning to get everything ready for the day and now have time to spare before my first procedure.
2. Yesterday when I got up at 4:15, the sky was already getting light. I can’t believe how early the sun is now rising!
3. Dean informed me yesterday that Cookie Monster had become Veggie Monster. I was deeply saddened and shocked by this. #1, you can’t just change one’s identity like that. He’s COOKIE Monster. #2 Watching a puppet eat cookies is not responsible for making your kid fat, just like Ronald mcDonald and happy meal toys aren’t responsible for you choosing to buy your kids chicken nuggets and fries. Please.
Fortunately, it appears that these rumors are false.
4. I’m sorta digging Justin Bieber’s new song Boyfriend. I may have downloaded it from itunes. I may be listening to it now : )
5. I thanked the Gods of Mac and Clinique this morning on your behalf. Was one of those mornings where I woke up sleep deprived with puffy eyes, sheet folds across myself, and my hair all over the place from going to bed with it wet. I was a scary sight.
Sorry, you’re not going to get any pictures of that sight.
6. I’ve had a serious chocolate addiction lately…really, ever since I was on night float 6 weeks ago. Like, I crave it after every meal and in between meals, too. I get really grumpy when I can’t find any to eat. This needs to stop, especially since I barely have time to workout this week. Anyone else suffer from this addiction? Did you overcome it? Did you quit cold turkey or slowly start limiting the amount each day?
What music have you been digging lately? Any songs that you’re embarrassed to admit you like listening to?
Any food addictions?
Favorite type of cookie?
Chocolate chip or white chocolate macadamia nut.