1. I clearly enjoy facebook and post links to my blog, photographs, and quotes, but let me tell you….. I am so glad I didn’t have facebook in college.
2. I’m quite sick of seeing political posts on fb. It’s one thing to support a candidate on fb, but when statements are made that directly or indirectly criticize those who support a certain candidate annoy the heck out of me. Your post is not going to change who I support!
3. I will not go into a long debate about abortion. If you want to hear my thoughts, you’ll have to ask me (I’ve taken a course and done lots of reading on the ethics of the newborn….by no means am I saying an expert… just it’s a complicated topic that I find very interesting), but I will comment on one thing: I’ve never understood the argument that “abortion should be outlawed, but it’s ok if you were raped.” If one is going to give rights to the unborn, then it shouldn’t matter whether they were raped or not. Either you’re pro-LIFE or your pro-CHOICE. Please note that I am not currently making any statement on pro-life vs pro-choice….all I am saying right now is that I just don’t understand the philosophy around those who make exceptions in their argument.
4. Still trying to decide if I should run CIM this year. I basically haven’t ran in the past two weeks because of my schedule, and I wasn’t exactly in running shape before. On the other hand, I have gotten ready for a marathon in 6 weeks before….what to do, what to do. I have til the 15th to decide! Perhaps I could do the Phoenix marathon in January instead, since I will have a much lighter schedule in December.
5. I love fall and winter marathon training.
6. I now have the DJ, wedding photographer, and venue set for my wedding! Now onto the dress shopping, which I’ve been looking forward to! : ) : ) : )